In just a couple of weeks will be the biggest DVN workshop ever organized. As this week’s news goes live, 200 people are already registered from Europe, America, Japan, Korea, and China. The maximum number of attendees is limited to 220 for safety reasons. We’re almost there. When this number is achieved, registrations will close, so register online now.
Otherwise you’ll miss a substantial docket including:
- An unprecedented number of high-quality lectures, around 30 of them covering technologies, regulations, and trends in lighting;
- An exceptional array of VIP speakers, famous experts, and managers including: N. Fujimoto (Nissan, General Manager Exterior/Interior Engineering); W. Huhn (Audi, General Manager Lighting Vision systems); U. Kostanzer (Mercedes, Senior Manager Lighting); G. Hildebrand (Qoros, Executive Director Design); Guo Yansong (Great Wall); Zheng Zhijun (Shanghai VW, Senior Manager Lighting); John Peek (Philips BG Automotive, CTO); T. Reiners (Osram, Senior Director Engineering); Geoff Draper (GTB, President); K. Fadel (AL, R&D Director); W.Moore (Hella, Head Project Manager); R. Neumann (Varroc Lighting Systems, VP Lighting); O. Barthomeuf (Ichikoh, Research Manager); Sally Zhou (Xingyu, CEO); Jürgen Antonitsch (ZKW, CTO); Jinlong Ao (Shanghai Koito, R&D Centre Director); Takashi Sato (Stanley, Chief Engineer); Zhou Zhanfeng (Valeo, Design Manager); S. Pierro (Olsa, R&D Optical Engineer); T. Lee (Mobis, Senior Research Manager) and M. Flannagan (UMTRI, Research Associate Professor).
- A location in a 5-star international hotel with translation English-Chinese-English, comfortable lunch breaks, and the opportunity to network with Chinese lighting players.
Amongst the 200 attendees from more than 60 companies who already registered, there are representatives from:
- Automaker OEMs including Audi, BMW, Chery, DPCA, FAW Toyota, FAW VW, Ford, Geely, Great Wall, Honda, Hyundai, Mercedes-Benz, Nissan, Qoros, SAIC, Shanghai GM , Shanghai VW, Yulon, and Toyota;
- Tier 1 suppliers including Automotive lighting, Continental, Denso, EKC, Fuerdo-China, Grote, Harbin Good Time, Hartmann-Exact, Hella, Ichicoh, Keboda, Koito, Mobis, Myotek, Olsa, Sea Link International, Shanghai Koito, SL, Stanley, Valeo-China, Varroc, Xingyu Lighting, and ZKW.
- Tier 2 suppliers such as 3M, AML, Bayer, Bicomoptics, Brandenburg, DBM Reflex, Docter Optics, GE, GXC, IAV, Instrument Systems, LMT, Mentor Graphics, Nichia, Optis, Osram, Philips, Pleiades Instruments, Renesas, Sonceboz, and Zollner.
We are also proud to welcome UMTRI and Fudan University representatives, and the o rganisations which regulate automotive lighting worldwide: CATARC, SMVIC, ACEA, ZQTSB&TI, JASIC, GTB, and DQTSB.
Plenty of unstructured time will permit open exchange of our experience, desires, and ideas among American, Japanese, Korean, European, and Chinese participants on new technologies for automotive lighting.
It’s going to be a terrific workshop; we anticipate it will continue our ongoing trend of each new DVN workshop being better and ever better than the one before. In advance we thank all the worldwide attendees, speakers, session chairs, and facilitators. We are confident this workshop will contribute to the progress of new lighting technologies in the Chinese automotive market and worldwide.
The proceedings and results of the workshop will be published this June.
DVN Editor in Chief