Driving Vision News subscribers can view and manage their subscriptions and resubscribe online. These services are available on the Subscriber Page, whose access is reserved for the webusers concerned. Two identification systems regulate access to your subscriber information:
• USERNAME: your email address.
• PASSWORD: for increased security, you must provide a password with at least six characters, which, along with your username gives you access to your Subscriber Page.
Different cases apply:
- You visit the site for the first time. You have not yet created your username and password. You will be asked to provide your subscription information before getting your password.
- You forgot your password. Request a new password by giving your email username. You will receive a new password by email, which you are free to change.
- You forgot your username. We will receive it by mail thanks to your Email adress.
- You want to change your password. You can modify your password in the contact detail area of your Subscriber Page, which you can access with your username and password.
SUBSCRIBER RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCESS CODES ON THE SUBSCRIBER PAGE.
Access to the Subscriber Page is reserved to subscribers with a current subscription. Subscribers recognize that their subscription is of a personal or professional nature and they pledge to use the access codes given by Driving Vision News for their personal use, and not to share those codes with other parties. Any infringement constitutes a violation of the law and copyright regulations and can result in judicial or criminal action.
The Subscriber is entirely responsible for the use of his/her access codes. Any connection to the site or transmission of information using the Subscriber’s access codes will be assumed to have been done by the Subscriber. If access codes are lost, stolen or accidentally divulged, the Subscriber must change passwords immediately. If access codes are lost, stolen or used without authorization, the Subscriber assumes full responsibility.
This website belongs to Driving Vision News
A French Joint stock Company with a capital of 10.000 Euros
Trade register : RCS PARIS B N°: 503632135 NAF: 5814Z
3 rue Daumier
75 016 Paris
Tel: +33 (0)1 55 60 18 25
Fax: +33 (0)1 55 60 18 39
VAT number: FR 70503632135
Publishing Director: Hector Fratty
This site is hosted by Digital Ocean LLC, 101 Avenues of the Americas, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10013 – United States
In compliance with the French law of 6 January 1978 on information technology and civil liberties, the registration of this website with the CNIL is under way.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
– No personal information is collected without your knowledge on this site, whose sole automated information function is for monitoring the number of visitors.
– No personal information is used for purposes other than those specified.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In compliance with the French law of 6 January 1978 on information technology and civil liberties, you have the right to access and rectify any of your personal data on this website. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact Driving Vision News by Email or post indicating your last name, first name, e-mail, and postal address at one of the following addresses: email@example.com , or the head office of Driving Vision News : 3 rue Daumier, 75016 Paris-France.
All persons concerned have been informed of their rights. The right of access to personal information is immediate on the website. The right of rectification can be exercised by firstname.lastname@example.org (e-mail) or by post : Driving Vision News, 3 rue Daumier, 75016 Paris – France.
All content of the website, including texts, still or animated images, iconography and audio content, is the exclusive property of Driving Vision News. All reproduction, copying or representation in whole or in part is expressly forbidden without the prior written approval of Driving Vision News. All infractions of these stipulations constitute a violation of the laws and regulations on copyrights and can result in legal action, civil and/or penal.
The brands mentioned on this website are registered trademarks of the companies that own them. It is expressly forbidden to reproduce or use these brands or their logos without the express prior authorization of Driving Vision News.
Driving Vision News cannot in any way be held responsible for the content of third-party websites to which visitors might be directed by links appearing on a Driving Vision News website.
The user of this website agrees that UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES can Driving Vision News be held responsible FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, tangible or intangible, direct or indirect, resulting from (non-exhaustive list):
- The consultation and/or use of this site or third-party sites to which the visitor is directed by links appearing on a Driving Vision News site,
- The consultation or use of data, programs or information that might be found on these sites, in particular as concerns damages of a commercial or financial nature,
- The consultation or use of software or other digital programs that might cause damage to the users’ hardware or software installations. It is permissible to add a hyperlink from your website to this website only after receiving prior written approval from Driving Vision News. Send a letter to the Website Publication Manager at the head office of Driving Vision News 3 rue Daumier, 75016 Paris – France