The VISION congress is fast approaching—it’s on October 6-7 in Versailles, France.
The congress will emphasise the latest innovations in lighting and ADAS through:
34 lectures will be presented by:
• car makers: Audi, Hyundai, Mercedes, PSA, Renault, Toyota, and VW
• suppliers Tier 1: AL, Autoliv, Continental, Denso, Hella, Hyundai Mobis, Ichikoh, Koito, Odelo, TRW, Valeo, and Visteon
• suppliers Tier 2: Philips, Osram, Sonceboz
• Universities and labs: Darmstadt-Germany, Kema-Nederlands, L-Lab-Germany, Vislab-Italy, VTT-Finland, Rensselaer-USA, and Livic-France.
An exhibition will take place during the two days of the conference.
Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers will present their newest innovations.
3) Night drive tests
More than 20 cars and will demonstrate innovative lighting and ADAS, particularly:
– cars equipped with Xenon, LED, Adaptive Lighting from AL, Hella, Valeo, and Visteon.
– cars equipped with the newest ADAS systems from LIVIC, Bosch, Continental, TRW, and Valeo.
– cars newly produced by Audi, BMW, Lexus, Peugeot, Renault, and Volvo .
Current registration level shows that up to 250 people will attend the Congress.
If you are in the automotive lighting/ADAS industry, your participation is a must. You will meet all the experts, your will hear lectures about the last innovations and you will drive cars equipped with the newest technologies.
2010’s VISION Congress will be a landmark as the first post-crisis automotive lighting expert meeting. And don’t forget, the exciting Paris Mondial motor show takes place during this period, too. See you there!
DVN General editor