What are the 4 main benefits to being a Driving Vision News subscriber?
1) Breaking information delivered each week on what happened in the last 8 days in the realms of lighting and driver assistance. This brief information is sourced and selected by worldwide experts of these domains.
2) Access to the Driving Vision News database, through a fully-flexible search engine, from more than 800 recent news items, and growing by at least 15 items a week.
3) In-depth lighting and driver assistance technology reviews and interviews which inform you on key research subjects (new technology, strategy, vision) and development projects (cost reduction, weight saving, quality improvement), highlighting the future.
4) Very focused lighting and DA reports on motor shows, congresses, technologies, and regulations — you can’t get this content anywhere else.
What will be the added benefits in these difficult times?
5) Belonging to a real community of lighting and driver assistance professionals, sharing and exchanging strategic views amongst the best lighting and driver assistance experts.
A “Driving Vision News morning” will be held in Stuttgart week 19/20 (day to be defined) and another one in Paris in September, between the experts of the 2 domains with a high level guest lecturer and a debate on specific subjects.
6) A new offer will be extended on the Driving Vision News website: each company involved will have the opportunity to present their leading products and their innovations.
It is an opportunity for Tier 2 and 3 to be better known by Tier 1 and OEM.
Equally for Tier 1 and OEM to present their needs.