The third DVN Automotive Lidar conference took place on our DVN-Wizard Virtual Event Platform on November 17, 2020.
Considering the current sanitary situation, and as the automotive industry is extending work from home and limiting professional travels, our third DVN Lidar workshop was converted to a livestream event, composed of a virtual full day Conference and a virtual exhibition hall, to make sure it will be accessible to the industry members..
The conference covered LiDAR applications, technology, components, and market views, with a discussion panel trying to answer the following question : « Will this coronavirus lockdown affect in any way the automotive trend towards autonomous driving and the key role given to the integration of LiDARs in passenger or robotic cars? »
This conference facilitated reciprocal access, communication, and business opportunities for stakeholders in LiDAR and vehicle industry, and contributed strengthening the new ecosystem for LiDAR and automotive integration.
This event gathered over 300 top worldwide experts in automotive LiDAR and lighting from over 100 different companies, from Europe, Japan, China and USA.
25 Lectures expressed the different views about LiDAR Applications and Integration from automakers including Audi/VW, Volvo, Renault; from LiDAR suppliers Aeye, Blickfeld, Cepton, Continental, Fraunhofer, Ibeo, Jenoptik, Osram, Robosense, Valeo LiDAR, Velodyne Lidar, Xenomatix; from lighting tier-1s including AL, Hella, Koito, Valeo, and ZKW; and a variety of tier-2 suppliers involved in automotive LiDAR integration.
Among the exhibitors we had a wide array of companies involved in lidar, including:
• Dioptic for development, testing, and validation;
• Insrument Systems for light measurement;
• Lumentum for 3D sensing and lidar application;
• Cepton for lidar solutions;
• Oqmented for MEMs and display solutions;
• Ansys for simulation and validation;
• Ibeo for auto graded lidar systems;
• Ouster for solid state lidar systems;
• LiangDao for testing and validation;
• Xenomatix for miniaturised lidar systems;
• Covestro for innovative materials;
• Auer for optical components;
• IMS for assembly machines and
• System Plus Consulting for their lidar and ADAS teardowns
This Virtual Event was one of the best platform for networking and to create exposure for your