from Yandan Lin (Fudan University), Wei Wang and Weili Bu (SMVIC)
On 27–28 June, immediately following IFAL (the International Forum on Automotive Lighting), the fifth Sino-Europe Conference on Automotive Lighting Regulations and Standards and the first Executive Summit on International Automotive Lighting Innovation Technology and Standardisation were held in Shanghai. Organisers included:
- The vehicle lamp branch of the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (VLB-CAAM)
- The IFAL organising committee
- Sub-Committee 21 on Lighting and Light Signalling of the National Technical Committee 114 on Road Vehicles of the Standardisation Administration of China (SAC/TC114/SC21),
- Shanghai Motor Vehicle Inspection Certification & Tech Innovation Centre (SMVIC)
- Committee of Transportation Lighting and Signaling
- China Illuminating Engineering Society.