The members of the VISION Congress Steering and Scientific Committees hasten to call attention to the upcoming VISION Congress to be held 9-10 October in Versailles, France. All DVN community members and associates—worldwide car makers, lighting suppliers Tier 1, 2, and 3 suppliers, universities, and research and regulatory bodies ought to attend. Why?
– You will have the unique opportunity to follow the lectures from:
- Car makers such as Audi, Hyundai, Opel, PSA, Renault, Seat, and Volkswagen;
- Tier 1 suppliers including AL, Autoliv, Continental, Hella, Koito, Valeo, and Varroc;
- Tier 2 suppliers such as Brightway Vision, dSpace, IAV, Nichia, Philips, Osram, and Mobileye;
- Universities and institutes including IFSTTAR, Karlsruhe Institute of technology, Rensselaer, Polytechnic Institute, and TU Darmstadt.
– You will have the unique opportunity to see and sample 25 demo cars showing the newest lighting and DA systems from:
- Marques including BMW, Citroen, Opel, Peugeot, Renault, Seat, and Skoda;
- Tier 1 suppliers such as AL, Autoliv, Continental, Hella, Koito, Valeo, and Varroc;
- Tier 2 suppliers including Brightway, Osram, and Philips;
- Universities such as IFFSTTAR, LIVIC.
– You will have the unique opportunity to join in at a presentation of 6 innovations from Tier 1 suppliers who will present their last technology—further details coming soon.
Car lighting innovations are more and more sophisticated. Lighting is no longer a collection of discrete parts to emit light, but rather an interconnected system of driver vision components comprising lighting and driver assistance functions and including special light sources, optics, components, cameras, automatic mechanisms, and control gear, firmware, and software. And all of this not only on premium cutting-edge cars, but more and more on mass-market vehicles, as well. The state of the art is advancing every time we turn around and blink; that’s why the VISION Congress is a must-attend event for all lighting and ADAS experts seeking to keep up.
We’ll see you there!
VISION President — Hector Fratty
VISION Steering Committee members— P.H.Matha, D.Wautier, J.F.BoissouL.Serezat, L.Evrard, J.M.Blosseville, P.Popis, L.C.Vrignaud, J.P.Charret, H.Fratty.
VISION Scientific Committee members— Lighting: J.Bullough, H.T.Dorissen, K.Fadel, W.Huhn, Pr Khanh, R.Neumann, J.Peek, R.Schäfer, I.Schneider, M.Sasaki;
Driver Assistance: D.Aubert, S.Boverie, A.Broggi, P.Reilhac, M.Rilbe, R.Seguin, G.Stein, B.Wass.