– Alpine Electronics of America Inc.: Flawless launch of navigation-infotainment- sound systems for Cadillac CTS.
– Barton Malow Co.: Built a GM Mexico plant ahead of schedule and reduced engineering cost.
– Burke E. Porter Machinery Co.: Developed a simplified wheel alignment equipment for developing countries.
– Eaton Corp.: Excellent valve launch and strong quality/warranty performance.
– Hoegh Autoliners AS: Cut global launch times well below target.
– Jack Cooper Transport Co.: Supported the delivery of new GM vehicles during a railroad workers strike.
– Magna Car Top Systems GmbH: Took over Pontiac Solstice convertible top stack program with no down time.
– Methode Electronics Co.: Took over production of key parts of GM’s new 6-speed transmission.
– Seyen Alloy Wheel N.A.: Performed with zero downtime, disruptions, parts per million flaws at GM assembly plants.
– Wellington Industries Inc.: Successful program launch.
– Chemical Systems Inc.: Helped GM reduce the number of hazardous chemicals it uses.