DVN achieved a wonderful first semester, both in terms of the supply side (DVNewsletters, reports, Workshops, website updates…) and the demand side (membership count, event registration and participation…). Read all about it in this week’s in-depth article. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the whole DVN team for their enormous amount of work done so far this year:
- Jean-Claude Lebrun, our President, very active on day to day organization
- Philippe Aumont and Carsten Befelein in charge of DVN Interior;
- Eric Amiot and Alain Servel in charge of DVN Lidar;
- Wolfgang Huhn, who arrived two years ago as DVN Senior Advisor;
- Daniel Stern, DVN Chief Editor, who has been with me since the beginning;
- Gerd Bahnmüller and Michael Hamm, our Technical Advisors who recently arrived at DVN;
- Carine, our sales and marketing manager;
- Geoffrey Lebrun in charge of the events;
- Christophe Lameiras in charge of sales administration;
- Our sales and technical representatives in America, China, Japan, Korea, and India.
And of course our consultants Jean-Paul Ravier; Ralf Schäfer; Leo Metzmaekers; Sarah Ouaknine, and Eve Taberna, whose strong and steady involvement keeps things moving the right direction.
In total more than 25 people work with DVN—much higher than my expectation when I started DVN 15 years ago in this demanding field of lighting information.
And that’s a growing total; now we happily welcome Paul-Henri Matha, who just left Volvo cars to join DVN from 16 August!
None of this would be possible without you, DVN Gold Members, for your ongoing faith and participation year after year, so a heartfelt thank you for being with us.
Following on the terrific 28th DVN Workshop in Tokyo, the whole team are hard at work now to make a grand success of the 29th: the DVN Triple Workshop (lighting–lidar–interior) to be held in San Francisco on 29-30 August.
We’ll look for you there.
Onward and upward!