As this DVNewsletter is devoted to boosting DVN Lidar Conference exhibitors’ showcase efforts, their products, we’re bringing you a look at their systems, products, components, software, and capabilities. This signal boost is crucial because lidar activity, while promising, is very young and many lidar community members aren’t yet well known—that needs to change, and so here we are.
Valeo’s Head of Global Lidar and ADAS R&D Dr. Hassan Moussa says “After the recent announcement of Honda to be officially the first to launch a level-3 autonomous car, and the earlier announcement of Mercedes to target conditional level 3 in the future S-Class, the DVN Lidar Conference is an important occasion to exchange with tier-1s and technology suppliers about the demonstrated importance of lidar as a key enabler of L3 and above automation, and to share Valeo’s view and experience as the main automotive lidar on the automotive market”.
Among the exhibitors are a wide array of companies involved in lidar, including:
• Dioptic for development, testing, and validation;
• Insrument Systems for light measurement;
• Lumentum for 3D sensing and lidar application;
• Cepton for lidar solutions;
• Oqmented for MEMs and display solutions;
• Ansys for simulation and validation;
• Ibeo for auto graded lidar systems;
• Ouster for solid state lidar systems;
• LiangDao for testing and validation;
• Xenomatix for miniaturised lidar systems;
• Covestro for innovative materials;
• Auer for optical components;
• IMS for assembly machines and
• System Plus Consulting for their lidar and ADAS teardowns
We don’t know when the pandemic will end and allow us once again to make live, face-to-face workshops. But we’re not letting that slow us down or stop us; DVN adapts for you.