Members of the VISION Steering Committee last week finalised the docket and the organisation of this year's congress, to be held on the 9th and 10th of October at Cité des Sciences in Paris for the lectures and expo, and in Mortefontaines, close to Charles de Gaulle airport, for the night drives.
Thursday 9 October
Valeo CEO and President Jacques Aschenbroich will open the congress—it will surely be a real treat to hear his vision on lighting and autonomous cars.
• Neumann (Varroc): Future Light Performace Requirements – Visibility, Comfort, Information.
• Matha (Renault): Full LED HL Gen 3 – How Renault continues to reduce cost and increase performance.
• Reschke (Audi): Assistance Systems for Vehicle-Pedestrian-Interaction
• Bullough (RPI LRC): How Much Does Glare Affect Driving Crash Risk?
• Jiono (Mobis): A Development of LED HL for Cost Innovation