The Paris DVN workshop will open its doors on Monday 24 February with a welcome cocktail followed by a dinner in the wonderful location of the Hotel du Collectionneur close to the Arc de Triomphe and Champ Elysées.
After the dinner the DVN Award ceremony will start.
Awards of 2013 ISAL congress
The ISAL Steering Committee members selected their 3 best lectures considering the content, the innovative aspect, and the quality of the presentation.
• 1 st Prize: Michael Hamm, Audi
• 2 nd Prize: Pierre Albou, Valeo: Very Thin Headlamps with Laser Beam
• 3 rd Prize: Yamamura, Koito: Glare-Free High Beam with Beam-Scanning
Award of 2013 DVN Shanghai workshop
Takashi Sato, Stanley: Innovative Optics for LED HL and Laser/LED Hybrid HL
Award of 2013 DVN Rochester workshop
Geoff Draper, GTB: Panel session on regulations
Awards of 2013 VISION congress
The ISAL Steering Committee members weighting for half and the ISAL attendees for the second half selected their 3 best lectures considering the content, the innovative aspect, and the quality of the presentation.
• 1 st Prize: Michael Kleinkes, Hella: 3D Effects - New possibilities to create innovative lights
• 2 nd Prize: Pierre Albou, Valeo: Matrix Beam with Optimised Vertical Distribution
• 3 re Prize: Carlos Elvira, SEAT: Evolution of Seat Lighting in these last 5 years
More information will be given during the ceremony