Michel Balthazard, SVP1 Pre-engineering, Projects and Requirements. He reports to Jean-Louis Ricaud, EVP2 Engineering and Quality.
Christian Estève, SVP Deputy Corporate Secretary General and Director Resources Department. He reports to Michel de Virville, EVP Corporate Secretary General.
Stephen Norman, SVP, Global Marketing. He reports to Patrick Blain, EVP Sales and Marketing and Leader of the Europe Region.
Jacques Prost, SVP Powertrain Engineering. He reports to Jean-Louis Ricaud, EVP.
- In 1984, he was made head of the Resident Engineering Department at the Sandouville plant. He then returned to Body Engineering in 1987, where he successively worked as head of the Dashboard Engineering Unit and as Opening Panels Department Manager.
- In 1997, he was appointed Deputy Director of Body Equipment and Final Assembly, in charge of Final Assembly Engineering.
- In 1999, he became Director of Architecture and Assembly Engineering.
- From May 2003 until December 2005, Michel Balthazard was Vice President, D/E Product Range Program and Director of the New Laguna project.
Born on June 4, 1949 in Algiers (Algeria), Christian Estève graduated in 1973 from (HEC), a leading business school in Paris. He began his career as a commercial attaché at the French Embassy in Venezuela, then in 1976 integrated the Paris office of the Worms Bank. In 1984, he joined Renault’s Finance Department becoming Financial Director in 1987 before moving on to become Managing Director of Renault UK.
- In 1991, he joined Renault’s Market Area France as irector of the domestic commercial subsidiaries. In 1996, he was appointed Marketing Director of the DIAC group and then returned to Renault’s Finance Department in 1998 to head negotiations for the acquisition of Dacia, for which he became Deputy General Manager and then ManagingDirector in July 2002. In October 2003, he was named Deputy Corporate Secretary General of the Renault group and Director of Corporate Resources Department. Christian Estève is also a Knight of the French Legion of Honor.Executive Vice President
Born on August 31, 1954 in Dorking (UK), Stephen Norman was educated at Leicester University from where he graduated with a degree in Economics and International Politics. From 1976 to 1994, he worked for the Rover Group in England, Belgium, and Spain and in France where he was Marketing Director from 1987 to 1994. In 1994, he joined Volkswagen in France successively as Sales and Marketing Director, Managing Director and Chairman of the Group from 2000 to 2004.In 2004, he became Managing Director of Fiat France and in 2005 was nominated Marketing Director, Worldwide of the Fiat Brand in Turin. He took over as Senior Vice President of Global Marketing atRenault on September 10, 2007.
Born on November 23, 1953 in Lyon (France), Jacques Prost is a graduate of Ecole Nationale Supérieure du Pétrole et des Moteurs (1978). He joined Renault in September 1978 as engineer at the Engine Department then became from 1985 to 1990 head of Alpine Studies department. In 1990, he was Engineering Project Manager for Laguna 1 then Director in charge of Technical Resources and Prototypes at the Powertrain Engineering department (1994), Manager of the Renault Cléon plant (1997), X 85 Project manager (2002). On January 1rst 2005, Jacques Prost was appointed VP Director I Program (small cars – B segment). On January 1rst 2007, Jacques
Prost was appointed VP Powertrain Engineering.