DVN Fourth US workshop took place at the Royal Park Hotel, Rochester, MI, during the NAIAS Show Press days, on January 10-11, 2017.
Over 270 top-level attendees from all over the world attended, representing global automotive lighting players from this industry.
Rubric of the conference was:
“Future Lighting Technologies and Standardisation- Safety & Regulatory Affairs
Topics included LED, Laser, OLED, ADB & Matrix Beam, Simulation, and Regulation..
- 24 lectures were presented from :
– Car makers Audi, Chrysler, Ford, GM, and Renault
– Set makers : Automotive Lighting, Hella, JW Speaker, Mobis, SL Corporation, Stanley, Valeo, Varroc, and ZKW,
– Light Source Suppliers : Lumileds, Nichia, and Osram,
– Tier 2 : Sea Link, Covestro, IAV, Lear, LMT, and NXP.