All of us on the DVN team wish you the happiest possible new year.
As you start to take a look at your 2023, save the date for the DVN Paris Workshop on 31 January-1 February at the famous Hyatt Regency Paris.
Sessions will include:
- Four top-notch keynotes from Valeo, Audi, TU Darmstadt, and Bentley
- 10 automaker lectures from Audi, Bentley, JLR, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Renault, Rivian, SEAT, Stellantis, and Volvo
- 10 lectures from tier-1s including DesignLED, Forvia Hella, Hasco Vision, Marelli AL, Mind, Mobis, Valeo, and ZKW
- a regulatory session followed by a panel discussion with GRE, GTB, CASIC, and SAE
- 15 lectures from tier-2s and research outfits a panel discussion with subject Light is the new chrome—and what is the new front end?
- It’s a great docket, and we’re looking forward to seeing you there.
This week, we bring you an interview of Mooryong Park, director of lighting solution development at LG Innotek. After presenting his company and the link with LG, he explains what the technologies developed by his company bring in terms of new lighting functions; illuminated grilles and logos; road projections, displays, and more.
Congratulations to everyone in this great DVN community—we made it through another difficult year! Let us hope and work together toward a 2023 which justifies our optimism.