Three major DVN events are coming soon, on three continents: the US DVN Workshop (20-21 June in Rochester, Michigan); the DVN Think Tank Seminar (4-5 July in Stuttgart, Germany), and the China DVN Workshop (20-21 September in Shanghai).
What’s more, at the end of next month this year’s DVN Study DVN Market Forecast on New Lighting Systems – Skills to Succeed will be published, presenting for the first time a view to the future of the automotive lighting market in numbers and figures based on market data and numerous interviews.
I would like to take the opportunity to thank the whole DVN team for the enormous amount of work it takes to make these realities
- Jean-Claude Lebrun, the DVN President
- Wolfgang Huhn, who arrived one year ago as DVN Senior Advisor;
- Daniel Stern who has been with me since the beginning;
- Gerd Bahnmueller, our Technical Advisor who arrived three months ago;
- Philippe Aumont and Carsten Befelein in charge of DVN-Interior;
- Carine Abouaf, our sales and marketing manager;
- Geoffrey Lebrun in charge of the events;
- Christophe Lameiras in charge of sales administration;
- Alain Servel, our lidar advisor
- Our sales and technical representatives in America, China, Japan, Korea, and India.
- all of them working exclusively to DVN.
I don’t forget our consultants Jean-Paul Ravier, Ralf Schäfer, Leo Metzmaekers, Sarah Ouaknine, Eve Taberna, for their strong involvement.
In total more than 20 people work with DVN—much higher than my expectation when I started DVN 15 years ago in this demanding field of lighting information.
Last and just about the opposite of least: my thanks also go to all the DVN Gold members for their ongoing trust and participation year after year.