Driving Vision News subscribers can expect major upgrades to the service over the next few weeks.
• Our newsletter will get a fresh, new look in September, and our website will be refined and improved in October.
• There are high-level interviews underway with the R&D directors of AL-Automotive Lighting, Valeo, Koito, Visteon, and other industry players to keep you, our Driving Vision News participants, fully apprised of what’s happening in our industry.
• Also watch for newsletter items on the subject of systems analysis, headlamps and DA systems.
Please keep in mind, we regard every DVN subscriber as a participant, not just a recipient. Most of you reading this can probably think of something you’d like to see described or discussed in DVN. There are regulations in need of improvement, and people working to improve them. There are research studies underway to improve our understanding of the human/machine interface, and there are always more research studies needed; you’ve probably got an idea for at least one. There are new devices and systems being released every day, and we bring you the news about them, but with new technology usually come new issues and new challenges — what new problems are you facing? One of our primary reasons for DVN’s existence is to facilitate discussion amongst all the sectors of our field. Researchers, engineers, manufacturers, regulators, analysts, practitioners…we’d love to hear from you, each and all, and we really mean that. Take a few moments to tell us what’s on your mind, won’t you please?
6 reports will be published in the next 2 months:
- Bulb replacement difficulty – August 26.
- AL-Automotive Lighting profile – September 2.
- DELRIS Darmsradt congress report – September 30.
- Automechanica report – October 7.
- Paris Mondial motor show – October 14.
- VISION congress report – October 21.