All the team continues to work to inform you on automotive lighting and driver assistance news, and we’re working to build the next reports.
In the next three months, you can anticipate:
– Bulb removal survey – August 26
– Automotive Lighting profile – September 2
– DELRIS Darmsradt congress report – September 30
– Automechanica report – October 7
– Paris Mondial motor show – October 14
– VISION congress report – October 21
Our team is also working on our weekly Newsletter to improve its look and ease of reading and printing. Starting in September, you will also find new contents: a weekly analysis of individual headlamps, rearlamps and driver assistance systems, alternating with interviews of experts and edito.
Dear readers, from all of us at Driving Vision News, we wish you happy holidays for those preparing to leave, and a lot of pleasure reading our Driving Vision News productions for those who will be present this summer!