During the last four weeks, as a professional in automotive Lighting or driver assistance, you have had free access to more than 500 news articles – and counting! – related to your fields. You’ve also seen our in-depth reports on the Detroit and Geneva auto shows, the SAE Congress, and PSA Peugeot Citroën.
From today, May 20th, access to Driving Vision News requires a membership subscription.
You very likely have already made your decision to stay professionally connected with your community through Driving Vision News; now you need only select your access privileges:
– SILVER subscription for single user account with access to all the weekly news:
– GOLD subscription for individual user account with access to all the weekly news plus more than twenty in-depth reports: Price €4 900.
Gold membership is your key to the Hella profile, just published today. This detailed report is an exhaustive 40-page profile on one of the world’s top operators in the lighting and driver assistance arena. Check out the executive summary and table of contents on www.DrivingVisionNews.com
– By arrangement, a Platinium multi user membership is available. Please call for pricing.
The next four reports to be made available on www.DrivingVisionNews.com are
– Interior lighting June 24
– Audi profile, July 8
– Regulation follow-up, August 19
– Automotive Lighting profile, Sept. 2
Forthcoming interviews in our weekly newsletters will question
– Dr Wordenweber on Interior lighting,
– Rick Leaman on Halogen, Xenon and LED sources,
– Mobileye CEO about driver assistance
– Kamislav Fadel, head of AL R&D, on lighting technologies
If you would like us to stop sending you our weekly DrivingVisionNews newsletters, please ask us by email.