All of this is in addition to topically-relevant reports on the world’s auto shows, and company profiles to be published over the coming weeks:
• Last week, April 22: Geneva Auto show report with all concept cars and production debuts.
• This week, April 29: SAE International Congress report with concentration on the most important conferences and discussion of lighting and D.A. trends.
• Next week, May 6: PSA profile loaded with interesting information for tier 1 and tier 2 suppliers.
All this content is free of charge on an introductory basis, until May 13th when full access to Driving Vision News will require a membership subscription. From May 6th, subscriptions will be possible on the website. Until then, you will get your weekly Driving Vision News Newsletter by mail free of charge.
What will be the second step?
– Broad, deep analysis of particular lighting and driver assistance technologies, philosophies, products and systems
– Link to all the websites involved in Lighting and driver assistance, Car makers, Suppliers tier 1, 2, 3, universities and labs, European R&D founding opportunities through organizations like PREDIT, DEUFRAKO, PCRD.
– Forums to share feedback of Lighting and Driver assistance experts and managers.
Our whole team is committed to offer you all the kinds of information you can use in your job.
We hope you will enjoy Driving Vision News.