Unlock Unrivaled Access to Decision Makers, Cutting-Edge Technical Insights, and High-End Networking Opportunities Tailored to Your Needs
You get an elite, exclusive community focused on LiDAR advancements and networking, here’s how it works :
- It’s a highly engaged and curated community. Our team of LiDAR experts and professionals have deep connections within the industry.
- We dig deep into the latest trends, technologies, and challenges in the LiDAR market to bring you unparalleled insights and networking opportunities.
- We blend our expertise with exclusive events and resources to create a high-value community tailored to your needs.
Our Lidar community players
A Custom Experience Built for the LiDAR Industry
Our community content and events are is carefully curated to provide unique value to each of our members. We focus on the LiDAR industry to ensure that you get the most relevant and up-to-date information and connections. What’s the benefit of a custom experience? Your membership is tailored to your specific needs and interests, ensuring you get the most out of your time with us. Our exclusive events and resources are designed with you in mind, giving you direct access to industry leaders and decision-makers.
Experience the Power of a Truly Elite and Exclusive LiDAR Community
- 15+ years of extensive automotive experience and networking communities
- Over 200 OEMs, Tier 1 suppliers, and ecosystem companies as active members
- Unique access to LiDAR industry leaders and decision makers
- Deeply technical events focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration
Exclusive Q&A Session with Clement Nouvel, CTO of Scala 3
Gain a unique perspective on the LiDAR industry by accessing our exclusive Q&A session with Clement Nouvel, CTO of Scala 3, where he shares his insights and experiences in the field.
Let’s Get Started!
Join the community, attend an event and/or Schedule a call to discuss
your needs and answer any questions you might have.
“ DVN gives us the opportunity to have diverse discussions at a high level ”
— Kenji Arima, Executive Vice President, Koito