All during these fraught, topsy-turvy months, we’ve carried on bringing you relevant news and analysis every Tuesday, and every month a detailed report of one kind or another. We keep ourselves so busy working on the next thing that it’s sometimes good to pause and take note of what we’ve done. This week we bring you a summary of DVN work during the first half of this year.
It’s just a brief pause, though; we’re not stopping. For us there’s nothing such as summer holiday; the entire DVN team are on duty and hard at work to keep you informed and bring you ever more value for your DVN-subscription money.
Over the next four months you can anticipate reports on topics including:
• Evolution of Automotive LED Light Sources (29 September), in which we will present the newest LEDs and describe the newest applications for safety, performance, and styling;
• VISION Congress (October), wherein you will find summaries of the lectures, and links to released lecture slide shows;
• Evolution of ADB (November), looking in on how the many technologies in play are developing to improve resolution, performance, and cost;
• Audi profile (December) which will show the changes since our previous Audi profile a decade ago.
And don’t forget the three upcoming DVN events:
• 24 September: Car Smart Interior Online Conference
• 17 November: Automotive Lidar Online Conference
• 1-2 December: DVN Tokyo Workshop at the Ritz-Carlton
Dear readers, from all of us at Driving Vision News, we wish you happy holidays for those going and already on holiday, and a lot of pleasure reading our Driving Vision News productions for those who are sticking around in their office this summer!