Andaltec is a Plastic Technological Centre sets in the south of Spain. It's specialized in plastic for the automotive industry and can provide a full development in terms of Lighting and Signalisation. Its activity started in 2005.
Lighting capabilities in Andaltec are mainly focused in:
- Headlamps, Rearlamps, CHMSL and Interior Lighting.
- Project management, CAD design, Optical simulations and measuring, CAE simulations, Prototype mock-up workshop, Labs, Electronics and Industrialization.
Andaltec can provide support from RFQ / pre-development phase until SOP. The complete validation plan of the product can be developed too. Andaltec guides its customers to choose the company that will be in charge of the serial production and homologation.
Some of the latest works in Andaltec have been the full R&D development and prototyping of HL, RL and CHMSL for Super Sport Cars.
Andaltec has developed its own lighting modules. These modules have unique characteristics in the automotive market and can be adapted to the customer’s needs. Andaltec can offer a wide variety of style options in its lighting modules and can be fully customizable. This makes Andaltec a great ally of designers and stylists who work on the development of new models.
The activity in Andaltec is divided in different areas:
- Style and CAD design
- Optics developments, simulations and measurements
- Thermal, condensation, mechanical and rheological simulations
- Production lines
- Laser: welding, cutting, ablation and decoration
- Injection molding
- Extrusion and thermoforming
- LED lighting, flexboards, PCB’s and drivers
- Software and hardware
- Optics mock-ups
- CNC, silicone molds, 3D printing
- Polished, diffusing, smoked, coloured and graining
- Validation plan for automotive industry
- Photometric and optical testing
The centre has very advanced technological equipment, this includes a road simulation tunnel of 80m length, a goniophotometer and several laser devices.
Andaltec has a high expertise to generate diffusing parts for mock-ups. It can build complete rearlamps and headlamps that can be homologated and set in the automobiles.