DVN Fourth US workshop took place at the Royal Park Hotel, Rochester, MI, during the NAIAS Show Press days, on January 10-11, 2017.
Over 270 top-level attendees from all over the world attended, representing global automotive lighting players from this industry.
Rubric of the conference was:
"Future Lighting Technologies and Standardisation- Safety & Regulatory Affairs
Topics included LED, Laser, OLED, ADB & Matrix Beam, Simulation, and Regulation..
- 24 lectures were presented from :
- Car makers Audi, Chrysler, Ford, GM, and Renault
- Set makers : Automotive Lighting, Hella, JW Speaker, Mobis, SL Corporation, Stanley, Valeo, Varroc, and ZKW,
- Light Source Suppliers : Lumileds, Nichia, and Osram,
- Tier 2 : Sea Link, Covestro, IAV, Lear, LMT, and NXP.
For more information about 2017 USA workshop and details on exhibition booths,
DVN detailed Report on this workshop will be published on February 21 st, 2017
Driving Vision News